Thursday, April 7, 2011

Class Reflection Journal

Things that I really liked about the class was that it was simple and easy to understand. It really helped just to come and write. I really enjoyed doing the lyrics assignment because it was a nice way to learn the meaning of songs and being exposed to more types of music than what I am used to listening to. I think that this class was good because it was also a calm atmosphere and we got time to work and write. I learned a lot more about poetry too. It helped me build on writing poetry and seeing how it is really put into music in different ways.

Things that I disliked was the writing the short stories because it really got lengthy and at some points I just kept rambling and adding detail that was not needed to it. Another thing was that the daily journals were getting kind of boring after awhile. Also the time was an issue because over half of the class was taken by daily journal and lyrics. The lyrics was good but the journal time was really lengthy especially on some days where there was not much to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment