Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How ridiculous I was as a...

How ridiculous I was as a octopus. I would always be silly and goofy while being drenched in water. I would run around and then hop into the water and twist around in circles. It was the best time being an octopus and doing things octopuses do. They basically chill and sit in a spot for a long time and when something comes up if they like it they will go along with it or if they hate it they will chill in one spot. Being in the water was the best part. Even though I couldn't be underneath for long I still made the most I had of being down there. Being in the water for most of the time was great. I loved swimming around like an optopus and doing nothing. I did a lot of the stuff they did but not all. I didn't have all the talents that octopuses had and didn't really care. It was an rediculous time but it was better than expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment