Monday, March 14, 2011

"My Journey on a Pirate Ship."

We relax on the big cruise ship we are on. It is day three of a seven day trip across the ocean. We sit at the restaurant and eat the all you can eat buffet. I go up and look out the window and see a bunch of small boats in a distant coming closer and closer to the ship. I didn't know if what to do so I decided to go back to my room and take a nap. As I woke up I noticed everyone running around and the ship was different, it was the same atmosphere that it was before. I opened my door and a random person on the ship came in and said that the ship was being taken over by pirates. I knew we needed to call for help but my cell phone didn't work and there wasn't an emergency phone in sight. I kept hoping that everything would be alright and that the pirates would go away after they got what they needed. Then all of a sudden one pirate came up to me and said hello and walked away. All of them were leaving and they got what they had wanted. They had taken most of the food and left. The journey went on and I was happy that the ship wasn't still taken over by pirates. Until it turns out that one pirate stayed on the ship and was driving the ship who knows where. We arrived on the coast of some country and it looked very nice. I didn't know where I was but I wanted to go home. The ship was now taken over by some people on the dock and they started to take us and all of our stuff off the ship. They didn't want to do anything with us so they let us go and do whatever but they had taken the ship and it was theirs now

No comments:

Post a Comment