Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Stack of paper journal

As I get near the shredder I am like wt*The belt keeps moving and I start to freak out. I look around trying to find something to get me off of this road to hell. I see the grinder getting closer and closer and the loud cracking grinding noise going off. At this point I have to fall to plan b, but it turns out there is none so i start freaking out even more than I was before. Time keeps passing by and I feel like it has been hours but it has only been a couple of seconds. I keep searching for something to get me off but still there is nothing there. I wonder where everyone had gone. There was no one in sight. How could they leave a machine so dangerous running. Finally someone comes into the room and sees the machine running but being the idiot he was he kept watching me about to get shredded into millions of tiny pieces. Suddenly another person comes in and sees me. He knows what to do and grabs me off the belt. I was literally have a second of falling into the shredder. I was so relieved that this guy had saved me. I turned back to the shredder and said eat that fool and was taken away. What a day had it been, I had almost been eaten by a shredder but luckily had escaped thanks to some help in the few seconds I had left to either survive or be eaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment