Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day in life 10 years from now

Today I woke up lying on my bed in my room with my flat screen giving me some sports news. I live in Long Beach by the beach. I leave the room and go downstairs to my kitchen and open up the fridge and get some food. I then walk over to my big screen tv and watch some more sports. I have to go to work at the bank in a couple of hours so I go back upstairs and get ready. I get ready and head to my garage to get into my Range Rover Sport. I then leave the house and go to work until the evening. When I get home I cook up some food and turn on the tv and possibly watch a movie. After that I get some work done around the house and go out to see whats going on in the evening on the beach. I then later go home and get some sleep and get ready for the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment