Thursday, February 24, 2011

Scary Moment

I remember once when I was young I went on a RV trip with my family and my cousins. We were in Canada and were visiting some people. We were staying at there house that evening but the RV was parked outside in the street. I had forgot something in it and I went out to get it. It was almost like midnight and it was very creepy outside. I went out and got into the RV fine and went to get what I was looking for when my cousins decided to play a prank on me. I was in the RV looking for awhile and they decided to come outside and start banging all around the side of the RV. Inside all I could hear was the loud noises and I got freaked out. I didn't know what was going on, I was pretty sure I was going to get robbed or something. I kept freaking out for awhile because the noise kept happening and I decided to hide in the bedroom. After the noise had stopped I didn't know if I should leave because what if the people that were banging on the RV were still outside waiting for me to come out. At that point I waited and waited and then decided to bolt out of the RV. I ran out the door and into the house scared as hell. As I got inside I went and saw my cousins giggling. I knew it had been them and they had scared the crap out of me. I then went back out to the RV and locked it up because I had ran out of it earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment