Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I wake up...

I wake up and try to take a deep breath, but the deeper the breath the more severe the pain. The ground is hard beneath my back, and I feel a dull pain in my arm. I see a flashing light far away from me. I try to move but the pain keeps me down. I feel a shiver as the cool wind blows onto me. Turning around I continue to search for something but nothing can be found. With all I can I get up and walk around. The lights come on and I look around trying to see if I can find something. On the table there is a glass of water and some biscuits. I quickly grab the food and eat it. Then a microphone comes on and starts voicing off random words in a different language. I try to translate it but it is very choppy. A door then opens and I run out as quick as I can. All I can is a long narrow hallway. I continue down it and get to an exit. Still the pain is hurting me pretty badly. I bust through the door and onto a dirt road. There is nothing in sight for miles. Then out of nowhere I see a small truck coming my way. I stand in the middle and it stops. The guy gets out tells me he will give me a ride. I hop in and we drive for hours and hours until finally we reach a small city. Still no clue where I am the guy takes me to a hospital and I get some help. After I felt better I left the hotel and went out to explore the city. I think I might have been in Europe or something. I keep searching until I get to coffee shop and find out I am in Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment