Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Free Journal

I woke up and was in shock. I wondered what had just happend and then it came to me. All I could see was a blur. I looked around and saw my room. I kept thinking how did I get here. Then I got up and went to the fridge. I looked outside and all I saw was a huge blizzard and there was no way I could leave my house. I opened the door and there was a pile high of snow up to my knees. All I could say was wow. I went for a shower and got dressed. As I sat on my couch I looked for something to do and there was nothing. I knew that if I tried to leave my house I wouldn't make it very far and would possibly would get stuck so I stuck to my gut and stayed inside. As time wore on and on I was very bored. I went to my basement and turned on the xbox. Everyone was online. So I gamed for sometime and decided that I probably should go shovel or else there might be too much gathered up later. As I got outside I kept shoveling and shoveling and was out there for over an hour. As I got back inside I was fully bored again and sat there bored out of my mind. I wanted to do something so I got up and went back outside. I didn't make it far. As I sat there I wondered what to do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment