Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Earliest childhood memory

One memory that I remember is playing in the back yard we had a pool and a bunch of cool toys. I loved to drive the little car I had around the yard. I would hop onto it and just keep driving. Once I was tired I would go over to where the other toys were and grab something else to play with. Since it was sunny I just stayed outside while my dad grilled some food and then I would go over to the pool that we had and swim. I loved the pool that I had and I would stay in it. After that I would go over and get more toys. All I did was play with the toys. I also climbed the tree we had. It was the best tree to climb. As the night grew closer and the sun began to set I would head inside and find something else to do. Inside there would be more toys and tv too.

No comments:

Post a Comment