Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Embarrassing Moment

I was once at a car wash and there was a long line of cars behind me. I rolled up to the machine and put the code in only to find out that the machine wouldn't take my code. I kept trying it and still no response. I then tried to just buy a car wash at the machine and it wouldn't take my money or my card. I was sitting there trying to find out what to do and I finally gave up. I tried to get out of the area but the lady came up right behind me and I couldn't back out. I moved forward and got out of my car to go inside and talk to the guy. He gave me another code and as I ran back to my car I could see many people who were waiting in the line furious at me. I quickly put the code into the machine again and it worked. I then quickly got into gear and drove into the car wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment