Friday, February 25, 2011

Dinner Journal

If I could invite three people to a dinner table with them being either living or dead it would be Lebron James, Paul Walker and Percy Harvin. I would have Lebron there because he is a beast and one of the best athletes out in the sports world. He is a big icon and is really good at playing basketball. He also seems to be a chill guy because when he left Cleveland to go play for the Miami Heat a lot of his fan and others gave him a lot of crap and he has stayed strong throughout it. Next I would like to have Paul Walker because he is in some of the favorite movies including the Fast and the Furious. Lastly I would like Percy Harvin because I love football and the team he plays for which is the Minnesota Vikings. He is a really good football player and is very exciting to watch because he can change a game within seconds. Also he is my favorite sports player. I would invite these three to my dinner table beacause I believe we would have a good meal and a chill time.

No comments:

Post a Comment