Thursday, February 3, 2011

Free Writing 2: Best Place I've Been

The best place I have been is Florida. Going there was a blast because there was so much to do. The weather was really great when we went. Going around to all the attractions and other sites was fun too. I really enjoyed myself and had a fun time being in such a nice area by getting away from the north. Being in Florida at the resort we stayed at was huge. Being at the resort was probably the best time I had being in Florida. There were so many people there and so many activities to do. I remember doing a pick up basketball game with a bunch of people I didn't know from all around the country and having a blast playing with them. It was also great because of the food that was there. There were so many places to eat and with it came a big variety too. It was hard to choose where to eat because all places were usually packed and there was a long wait. There were so many tourists in Florida at that time that getting from point a to point b usually took a couple hours longer that it should have been, but once we got to the place we all usually had a good time. My trip to Florida was probably my favorite because I really had a great time there.

No comments:

Post a Comment