Friday, February 18, 2011

A man walks out....

A man walks out into the cold night air. His hands are shaking from what just happend. I am drive past him and decide that I should see what is up even though I don't know him. It is almost midnight and it looks a little bit shady but I still decide to do it. As I back up he still stands there I don't know if he is in shock or if he is lost or something. As I stop he starts walking towards me and I am getting very nervous. He is still shaking and I see that he came from the back of the alley. Also back there was a club and I was for sure that he came from there. I was about to call 911 to see if they could help him but it was too late and he started to run away. I didn't know if I was supposed to follow him or let him go. So I followed him for a couple blocks just to make sure he was ok. Turns out he went into another club. At that point I decided to leave and head to where I was going.

No comments:

Post a Comment