Monday, February 7, 2011

Walking Journal

I make eye contact with it and I get ready to take cover in the rocks fifty feet to the left of me. I keep looking at it and the lion sticks it tounge out at me. I carefully move sideways not to make a big move that will make the lion even more mad than it was. It keeps moving closer and closer and I am almost into the rocks and i see a nice hiding spot that will keep the lion from getting me. In the shelter area that I found I see light at the other end knowing that I could crawl through it and get out at the other end to safety. I made a quick dart into the rocks and the lion chased behind. Only the lion couldn't get into where I was. I quickly turned and made a run for it and got to the exit. I flew out into the end of the street and I was now behind the lion. I saw a car that had its keys in it and I got into it. As soon I turned the car on the lion turned around. I had been spotted again. I quickly shifted it into gear and took off, hearing the loud sound of the tires squealing. I kept driving until I couldn't see the lion again through my rearview mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment