Thursday, February 17, 2011

Free Write Journal

There was only ten seconds left until I had to enter and everyone was going crazy. For a second time stopped and everything was still. I was off in my own world thinking about what had just happened. And then everything came back. I had to finish what I had started. I walk into the colliseum and see the crowd. They were rooting for me and I had to come out with the win. My opponent then walked in and we glared at each other until we had to take our positions. I knew I had to take him out quickly, otherwise I would have been in trouble. I look to my right and saw a lion. I didn't know what was going on now. It started to dash around the pit and we stood still hoping it wouldn't attack us. I then moved to the middle until I was side by side with whom was supposed to be my opponent. We kept turning in a circle and were trying to throw out ideas that could help us beat this beast. The other guy then jumped out and was attacked, he thought he could take the lion on by himself but he was forced to retreat back to the middle after. We kept thinking but nothing could work so we just continued and continued to stand there.

No comments:

Post a Comment